OZONE CONTACT WATER V4 CONTROL BAR 50CM - USED
OZONE CONTACT WATER V4 CONTROL BAR 50CM - USED
Ozone Contact Water V4 Control System
The safety bungee has some wear and there are some scuff marks on the front line plastic swivel but otherwise the lines still shine, bar is perfectly tuned and it's ready to fly.
Here is what Ozone has to say about the Contact v4:
A CLEAN AND SIMPLE DESIGN, WITH AN EASY-TO-USE TRIM SYSTEM AND FEATURING OUR LATEST INNOVATION - THE CLICK - IN LOOP
Innovative Click-In Loop -An all-new push-away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-in reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply 'clicking' on the loop. The Click-In Loop is AFNOR NF 552 certifies
"The click-In Loop is a step in the right direction to making your kiting experience easier, wherever your adventures may take you...'
Design Inspiration -What's the right thing you do when you get in a car! You click in your seatbelt, hearing that 'click' sounds make you feel secure that you are safely buckled up, and you know instinctively how to release it.
The design of our new release system, the Click-In Loop, is inspired by the same principle. In the same way, fastening your seatbelt has become a natural action when getting into a car, riders should activate and reload their release system before and after every use.
Although this important safety check is often overlooked, checking your release before each session will ensure it is functioning properly. We developed the Ckick-In function to be simple and intuitive, so activating and reloading will become second nature.
- Exceptional Ozone Factory Construction -World-class construction in our own factory, using the highest quality material and hand checked Quality Control at every step. The Ozone factory also manufactures our Paragliding and Speed Wing range; the same Quality Control Processes are used across all products.
- Two Release Modes -The Click-In Loop offers riders a choice of two release modes, the recommended Standard or the optional Expert mode. Standard mode offers 100% flag out in all situations by releasing the Click-In Loop or letting go of the bar when un-hooked. Expert mode offers 100% flag out only when the Click-In Loop is released whilst hooked in, allowing riders practicing handle passes to miss the bar without releasing the kite to flag out.
- Spinning Head with Anti-twist Flag Outline -Our custom Stainless Steel Swivel ring located into the Click-In Loops rotating internal core. When manually turning the Spinning Head to un-twist front lines, the Flag Outline rotates in unison with the core keeping all lines twist free.
- Stainless Steel Leader Line Pin -Superior strength is achieved with a Stainless pin running through the bar. This creates an ultra strong and direct connection between the control bar to flying lines.
- Ergonomic EVA Grip -3D pressed EVA grip with ergonomic shaping provides the ultimate bar grip.
- Stainless Steel Trimmer Bracket -The smooth running timmer bracket prevents trimmer line wear.
- Re-Launch Balls -Fixed to the leader lines to pull when re-launching the kite.
- Innovative Click-In Loop -An all-new push away quick release with an innovative one-step Click-in reload function that is incredibly intuitive. The release handle fits comfortably in the hand, it is quick and easy to activate the release by pushing the handle away. A self-positioning release mechanism locates automatically, ready to be re-loaded by simply 'clicking' in the loop. The Click-In Loop is AFNOR NF S52-503 certified.
- Three Loop Size Options -The Contact Water Control System ships standard with a medium size loop. Small, medium and Large size harness loops are available for the Click-In Loop. Choose the Small if you ride hooked in only, have a shorter arm reach or prefer the bar closer to your body. The Medium size is perfect for most riders. The Large size is designed for unhooking or riders with a longer arm reach.
- Soft Bar Ends with Leader Line Adjustment -Soft bar ends for comfort and are less likely to damage lightly constructed boards. The leader lines are adjustable via knots inside the float, simply pull out from the opening to access and adjust to your preference.
- Light Weight Aluminium Contre Piece -CNC cut Aluminum centerpiece reduces weight. The low friction design reduces wear.
- PU Covered De-power Line -The tough PU covered de-power line significantly reduces wear when sheeting in and out.
- Clamcleat Trimmer -Anodized abrasion Clamcleat trimmer with custom designed trim grab handle
- 500kg/300kg Flying Lines - Colour coded 500kg front / 300kg back lines using the highest quality Dyneema available.