CORE Fusion 4Super talented allrounder.
FREERIDE | FREESTYLE
Meet our Cartan carbon powered Fusion 4.
For those who have ridden our Fusion 3, the Swiss Army® knife of kiteboards, you’ll love the Fusion 4. For the rest of you, we hope you give it a try.
Fusion 4 is a twintip for all seasons and every adventure. Freeride. Freestyle. Or waves. Europe’s favorite performance freerider is the board of choice for newcomers to pros. The extraordinarily versatile Fusion 4 inherits its predecessor's hard-charging multi-channel hull, chop busting V-shaped keel, and powerful Paulownia wood core. Reducing board thickness while adding more of our proprietary Cartan carbon fiber between the pads allows us to liven up the tips, add more pop and most importantly, improve cruising comfort. Our lighter board is now finished with a shiny new topcoat that looks smashing and blocks the sun’s harmful UV rays.
And one more thing, don’t forget about our fantastic Union Pro 3 or Comfort pads and straps.
A fantastic board, grab handle, 48mm G10 Cutback Fins, and V4A-Screws
133x39 | 135x40 | 137x41 | 139x41,5 | 141x42 | 144x43 | LW 147x44 | LW 152x46
- CARTAN® CARBON: CORE's proprietary 30° biaxial carbon fiber weave that optimizes torsional and longitudinal flex for a unique riding experience.
- VARIO RAILS: Variable rail thickness for better control.
- VEE ROCKER: More rocker underfoot and less rocker
- towards tips.
- 3D WOOD CORE: The heart of the Fusion 4 is marine grade, CNC milled Paulownia.
- DIAMOND 3D-SHAPE: Directs forces to where they are best used.
- V-SHAPED KEEL: Cuts through chop and delivers pillow-soft landings.
- MULTI-CHANNELS: Unbelievable grip and upwind tracking.
- DOUBLE CONCAVE: Amazing hold in corners.
- G10 CUTBACK FINS: New outlines. More fun.
- (optional) UNION PRO 3 PADS & STRAPS: Customizability, comfort, and control.